Douglasville HVAC Warranties
10 Years Parts and 5 Year Labor
If your unit fails, and your Dobbs Club Member Service Agreement is active then call us, and we will repair your unit free of charge for
There is no pesky paperwork for you to fill out. This simple and easy warranty registration process is done online and is handled in-house by
We highly recommend our Dobbs Club Member Service Agreement for all of your HVAC needs for peak performance and longevity. A new comfort system from
Existing systems are added to your Dobbs Club Member for your convenience. A max of 3 comfort systems can be added at no additional cost. Dobbs Club Member customers receive discounts on parts and preferred treatment in the event of a breakdown on all covered systems that are not currently under any manufacture warranty.
After the expiration of the complimentary Dobbs Club Member Service Agreement, if the customer chooses to continue their Dobbs Club Member with Dobbs at the current investment, then we will provide a labor warranty for 5 years. The labor warranty can be transferred to a new owner, so long as the Dobbs Club Member is in effect at the time of sale and without lapse.
Homeowners that have purchased a furnace, air conditioner/heat pump or a complete system will receive a complimentary
The 5 year labor warranty will become voided if another heating & cooling contractor, or any other person or company licensed or unlicensed is hired to repair or maintain your comfort system that was installed by Dobbs.
Coverage applies to mechanical failure of any of the unit’s working components and does not cover abuse or acts of God.
**Warranty Exclusions Are As Followed:
- Damage caused by hail, storms, lightning, flooding, fire, fallen trees, power surges, and other external causes or “Acts of God”.
Surge protection is available, please ask your Cool Crew Members.
- Damage caused by animals and insects such as corrosion from pet urine, bugs in contactors, chewed wires, creatures stuck in fan blades, bird nests, blocked flues and duct work, etc.
- Breakdowns caused by lack of maintenance such as clogged filters, dirty outdoor coils, dirty indoor coils and dirty blower motors. NOTE: Indoor coil/blower cleanings are NOT part of the Dobbs Club Member Service Agreement.
- Breakdowns caused by wiring or electrical issues not pertained to the original installation of the equipment.
- Clogged condensate drains are covered for a period of
1 year onlyafter installation. Your Dobbs Club Member Service Agreement can help prevent most water leaks and clogged drains. Water safety switches have been installed to shut down your system in the event of an overflow. If these switches have not been installed at the request of the customer, there is no warranty on any type of water damage.
Call or Contact us if you have any further questions regarding the terms and conditions of our warranty.